Old and New

The Music of Buttons & Twine

   I am a multi-tasker.  Nothing like killing two birds with one stone.  [A gruesome idiom I realize, but I am on a mission to stem the usage decline of historic cultural references.]  Again, I am catching up with my weekly challenge interests and used this CAS-ual Fridays one to inspire this week's card for our piano teacher.  If you want to hear some jazz as no one but Eyran can play...check out his website and browse his YouTube channel too!  You won't be disappointed!
   Using those buttons I cut from the wine corks last night [see previous post for a little humor] I stamped them with a Hero Arts button set and colored with markers.  Next, I wanted something a little more unusual than just twining some buttons on, so I made a musical staff to make my button notes at home.  Left it blank so Rani can use this however he might want.
   Thanks to the Gal Fridays for an inspiring challenge, and I'm off to take the kids to piano...my own little concert I look forward to each week!  *Oh, and if you'd like to see another example of these easy cork buttons, check here.

Comments