Old and New

Kay Eye Es Es Eye En Gee!

PDCC#115
   
   Heh heh!  Couldn't resist the post title...you probably have gotten it by now, but I've been chanting that silly old rhyme all the while I was making my husband's Valentine!  I had a lot of fun using Hero Arts' new Big Eyes owl stamp [which, coincidentally is their Stamp of the Week over on their blog, so one can purchase it at a discount!]  And, to add to all this fun, I have two other ideas using this wicked cool stamp to play along over at Moxie Fab World for their Stamp It Three Ways!  [my absolute favorite kind of Challenge...to use the same stamp for different looks!]
   This design is for the Play Date Cafe challenge this week using these beautiful colors:
THE PLAY DATE CAFE


Here's the inside/punch line photo too:
   My trusty Typewriter Alphabet clear set always comes in handy, and I was especially pleased to realize it has the "+" sign too!  I wish I had more time today to get to stamping, but it was a busy weekend--great news to share tomorrow with a picture of my wonderful kids!  See you then!

Comments

  1. What a super, sweet, adorable Valentine, Deb! I'm sure your husband will LOVE it! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jinny for stopping by! I figure hubby can keep this on his desk year-round with the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great - perfect for a hubs! And your custom sentiments are perfect - every crafter needs a great alpha, don't ya think?! Thanks so much for joining us at the Play Date Cafe - we hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!