Hello Painted Lavender

Making an Impression

   Moxie Fab World is celebrating the Papercrafts Magazine special issue entitled Cool Tools with several challenges!  I wanted to add this card to the embossing one since it celebrates a unique use of the Thank you Cuttlebug embossing folder...just a little piece of it!  I embossed a whole card front in some Core'dinations cardstock, cut out the Danke from the many variations of thank you's, sanded it and voila--a perfect textured sentiment for this dotty card!  [I wonder how you say voila in German?  Maybe some of my peeps can help me out on this one!?]  
   I have another clever idea for using my embossing backgrounds...I just can't resist a good pun!  
   Perhaps you have some ideas too?!  There's still time to play along over at Moxie Fab!  

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!