Monday, February 4, 2013

Having a Little Fun

   I've been trying to catch up for a while now, and one of the things on my list was to create for the Moxie Fab World challenges which end today! I hope you've have a chance to play too. I've made a little somethin' somethin' for my husband on his way home from work as I post this!
   Since it's all part of catching up, I have combined the four challenges into one card: Use 10 Different Embellishments; Make a Card with a Window; Make Your Own Background Paper;  Stamp with Your Own Homemade Stamp and Make an Itty Bitty Card. Punched hearts--check; Heart Window--check; Zig Zag background paper stamped--check; and one of my favorite items around the house as a stamp--check; all on a 3"x 3" card--done!
   Do follow the links for some Fabulous inspirational ideas and see how others are putting their own stamp on life! 

3 comments:

  1. Love this assynmetrical stamping, Debbie! And way to go combining all of the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Deb! Kudos on working all 5 challenges in celebration of 75 Creative Card Challenges into one card! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic movement and interest here Deb!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from...