Hello Painted Lavender

Having a Little Fun

   I've been trying to catch up for a while now, and one of the things on my list was to create for the Moxie Fab World challenges which end today! I hope you've have a chance to play too. I've made a little somethin' somethin' for my husband on his way home from work as I post this!
   Since it's all part of catching up, I have combined the four challenges into one card: Use 10 Different Embellishments; Make a Card with a Window; Make Your Own Background Paper;  Stamp with Your Own Homemade Stamp and Make an Itty Bitty Card. Punched hearts--check; Heart Window--check; Zig Zag background paper stamped--check; and one of my favorite items around the house as a stamp--check; all on a 3"x 3" card--done!
   Do follow the links for some Fabulous inspirational ideas and see how others are putting their own stamp on life! 

Comments

  1. Love this assynmetrical stamping, Debbie! And way to go combining all of the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Deb! Kudos on working all 5 challenges in celebration of 75 Creative Card Challenges into one card! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic movement and interest here Deb!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!