Old and New

Beach Birds

   I've been spending my week stamping after a busy spring of activities and I am even getting ahead on summer this year! I have some new favorite stamps...these little birds from Hero Arts "My Favorite" rubber cling set. What I really like about them is the shading/gradation in the design that shows up so nicely when they are stamped in a row. It's so easy to get a graphic look and I'm having so much fun playing. Even if I can't go to the beach I can dream of watching the birds running along the water line.
   And...I actually have finished the Father's Day card for my husband...used some of the new Hero Arts Travel stamps and alphabets on this one...shhhhh:
   So many fun bits and pieces to stamp and combine! I was able to easily personalize the messages on the stamped tags hanging from the twine--would be great for coupons too and this design could be used for any occasion I reckon! Maybe you'll put your own stamp on it? If you do, you could enter it in the Hero Arts contest yourself!

Comments