Old and New

Diner Delights

   Good day stamping life friends! Speaking of which...since it's a beeeeautiful New England day I'm going to scoot out to garden instead of take more notable pictures! But, since I already had these pictures ready to import, I wanted to post them and share a couple more cards in my retro mood! This Thank you sentiment font is my favorite of all time I think...hint hint Hero Arts--a set of these would be de-lovely and de-lightful! I used glossy cardstock and ran it through my Big Shot with a harlequin pattern--love that it looks like the stainless surface in the Tilton Diner we patronized a few weeks ago! 
   And, since this Archival Viridian ink has been floating my boat lately...I broke out my old-fashioned brayer, inked it up and made my own vintage green glossy for this little beauty:
   And now...I'm out--to revel in the breeze and the sunshine with my kids to stake out some food garden space and take back the lawn islands from the wild things that grow on our beautiful little hill...will also sit and watch the bees a while too! How will you put your own stamp on this day?

Comments