Hello Painted Lavender

A Fabulously Sunny Day

   I am officially done with winter. Winter apparently is not done with me. I am lucky I have an indoor hobby and a south facing window to capture what little sunshine is available these days. Used it to good effect photographing this latest contribution to the Hero Arts Blog Birthday contest. I find this a great opportunity to get me making some birthday cards--which surprisingly, I don't usually make until the last second. In the past, I've always made them for my mom's stash I send a couple of times a year, and I usually don't have any for my own!
   I gold embossed the Daisy Background stamp and cut in in half…colored with a coral marker for some positive/negative design effect, embossed some Hero Arts sentiments and composed a little exclamation mark. The die cut flower exclamation point is sequin layered, and I embellished with more shine on the mark! I like how the lines came out, and it really catches the sunshine! 
   Join in on the fun over at the Hero Blog to put a little sunshine into your day!

Comments