Hello Painted Lavender

Birthday Bash!

   There's a new contest going on over at the Hero Arts blog and it's celebrating birthdays! It's worth popping over to check out all the creative folks who link up their latest Hero Arts projects, and you just might win yourself a prize if you enter. I'll look forward to seeing how everyone puts their own stamp on this challenge! 
   For this entry I used the Hero Arts Brushstrokes cling set for the candles and flames. My Kaleidacolor ink pads came in really handy to layer lots of different colors in a hurry. For the sentiment I combined my Hero Arts Journal Letters alphabet clear set [always easy to see what I'm doing] and the smaller, matching My Words clear set. Easy, one layer design for mailing, and making sets to give away for my family! Win! Win! 

Comments

  1. What a creative use of that set! I love the colors :)

    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!