Hello Painted Lavender

The Other Half...

   Yesterday you might have seen yesterday's post. Just wanted to show what I did with the other half. I put on my swank and flashed back to the 60's and 70's with a little wild wallpaper and an embossed television set. Reminds me of lying too close to the set watching Brady Bunch, Gilligan's Island, and Bewitched--usually coloring at the same time. Those were the days. 
   Nowadays I am watching a lot of C-Span. I highly recommend it. It's good to hear straight from the horses' mouths what's going on in Washington D.C. You might be very surprised. I think people deserve a little more truth from our government. What do you think?

Comments

  1. Oh I just love this!!!!! So swanky! :)

    Agree on more truth in our government, but can't stand to watch c-span -- I start yelling at the screen and get all riled up, ha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!