Old and New

Friends & Coffee

   Good Morning friends! It's a sunny summer day in the northern hemisphere and no matter the heat outside I still enjoy a strong cup of hot black coffee to start my day. While my family was sleeping in this morning I decided to play along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog theme for this week: Coffee or Tea?
   I was having so much fun, I made another:
   It matches my little coffee bar in the kitchen:
   You still have time if you'd like to answer the question for yourself and enter the challenge by the end of today. Go ahead--put your own stamp on it!

Comments

  1. What a great little card duo you created! I am a color addict, so I love, love, LOVE your use of happy colors in both cards. You have a fabulous eye for combining colors in energetic ways that look amazing. I especially liked how you colored the steam in the second card. I thought it was so clever of you to make the embossed dotted background on the first card that mirrored the dot theme on your coffee cups. Brilliant, brilliant! And seeing your coffee bar?? When can I come visit? It was so fun to see your art and your inspired living space, too. I really liked the lights and the vibrant colors there, too. Excellent work and I thoroughly enjoyed your post, so thank you so much for sharing your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your coffee cards are bright and beautiful just like your coffee bar!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!