Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Sunny Hello

   Enjoying the sunshine…wishing a happy hello to anyone reading today. This card is a total take off this beauty by Heather Telford.  I love pinning to my "Cards to CASE" board. When I see something that reflects my style and the stamps I have already, I Pin it and have instant inspiration when I'm in a hurry. In this card I used wPlus9's hello clear set, and a whole bunch of older Hero Arts floral watercolor images. Also mixed in some other foliage stamps and I love having all these mustard, red, and orange ink hues together. Sponged a sky to match the one I see from my studio, and this just screams 'summer' to me!

3 comments:

  1. For me, this is fall! Love the bright colors against the pretty blue sky, Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just glorious. I love your take on Heather's card and you really did make it your own. I feel happy just looking at it.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from...