Hello Painted Lavender

Travel Notable

notable front 
   Just finished this project for daughter's best friend heading off to college. I have to say this is right up there with favorite things I've ever made. I love to collect images of old travel posters and such. It's nice to print them out and use them together for some unique notes. 
   Inside the notable there is a pocket and a jr. legal pad tablet. These are the cards I made to match and tuck in the pocket.
showing notable cover with adhesive strips before attaching to back of legal pad
   In case you missed my post on how to make a notable, no worries--you can catch up here.   It's a perfect time to make a back-to-school gift for someone--even yourself! 
Be well friends.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!