Hello Painted Lavender

Enjoying

   I'm enjoying some sunshine and having something I envisioned creating materializing the way I thought it would. I had fun creating a background pattern with some older texture shadow stamps from Hero Arts that simulate various paper surfaces. I discovered how the overlapping textures created their own interest.
   I used one of my favorite word sets--also by Hero Arts--to stamp the sentiment. Fall is my favorite time of year and I was feeling nostalgic in using the colors here...they remind me of picture books I read as a child. The trees are from Stampin' Up!
   What are you enjoying today?

Comments

  1. Love seeing you use these older stamps, Deb! My favorite season is fall, too, and I can't get enough - really like your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absoultly love the background you created!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!