Old and New

Good Techniques to Remember

SHOP this project, Rooted In Nature

Sometimes we forget the simplest things as we learn new ways to do things. I was reminded how much fun it is to color on stamps to get a really lovely look on an image:

   I love the way Stampin' Up! products coordinate everything: paper, markers--both water and alcohol-based, inkpads, and embellishments! I made some sympathy cards for my cousins as we mark the passing of my uncle who was a huge outdoor enthusiast. I have so many fond memories of sharing camping trips with my cousins as I was growing up, and I wanted them to have something to remind us all that their dad was a leader in those adventures.

   Celebrate your loved ones today. Send them a card or letter to remind them of the ways you remember them...before they leave us.

  

Comments