Hello Painted Lavender

Pals Hop: My Favorite Things



  Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “My Favorite Things.” The Design Team will be showcasing their favorite products from any of the current products and you might even see some sneak peeks, as well! We really hope that you enjoy and will be inspired by them! As you hop from blog to blog, don’t forget to leave comments because we love hearing from you. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.




 
   How's Life Friends?

   My name is Deb...and I have a lot of favorite papercrafting things.... This stated, I do have a couple of favorites I've been reaching for more lately. Besides stamps, ink, and paper, I love a good embossing folder to give that extra oomph to a layer on a card--or used by itself with a quick sentiment to make a complete card in a jiff!

   Since I'm always drawn to watercolors as an art appreciator, and as an artist, I find the Water Painters the tool I'm most drawn to as it makes it easy for me to relax and enjoy the creating process.

   For today's card I paired the Wintry 3D embossing folder applied to a Jade Green background; stamped some images from Poinsettia Petals; and did some frame die cutting to put it all together! 


   For the "paint" I used the stamp pad mashing-to-make-a-palette technique and picked up the Daffodil, Jade, Granny Apple, and Poppy to fill in the flower and leaf images. It's easy to stamp lightly in Sahara Sand to see the lines, then just start coloring. 

   
   
   Put your own stamp on my favorites won't you?!
   
   Be Well Friends!

More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on January 12th. Our theme will be “Time to Sale-A-Brate” when our Design Team will showcase items from Sale-A-Bration as the focal point of their project.. Until then, have fun in your craft space.


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to stop by and comment! Happy Holidays Friend!

      Delete
  2. Great water colring and texture on your card! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous poinsettia in watercolor Deb! Love all the texture on your card too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty watercoloring, Deb! Great texture also!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!