Pals Blog Hop: Orange Theory


Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!

This month, the theme is Orange Theory. We hope to inspire you with our creations using the color orange today! You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.



   How's Life Friends?

   I admit I had sooooooo many ideas for this theme! It really was difficult to narrow it down, but I had lots of fun prototyping and I decided on a series of notecards I can use for any occasion or to pen a note to friends. I need to up my snail mail game again. Got busy with life and Mama Grand's Daycare:)

   Here's an orange theory photo from our recent extended family outing to the local fall festival:


   Since blue and orange are complementary colors I thought I'd start with a pair of cards in these hues. You see them in the grand's shirt, and I was able to find just the right matching ones in the Stampin' Up!® color stable: Azure Afternoon, Blueberry Bushel, Pumpkin Pie, & Peach Pie...hmmm, I seem to be craving something sweet to pair with my coffee...!

   I've had such a lovely afternoon mixing and matching all the combinations to see how our oranges play with other colors. Check back tomorrow for more ideas and to see my other Orange Theory creations!


   Hope you are inspired in some way today!

   Be Well Friends!

There’s more inspiration to show you, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. Please mark your calendars for our next blog hop next month, when our theme will be Random Acts of Kindness.

Until then, have fun in your craft space.

Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop

  1. Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
  2. Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
  3. Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
  4. Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
  5. Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
  6. Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
  7. Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
  8. Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
  9. Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
  10. Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
  11. Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
  12. Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
  13. Rae Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
  14. Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life>>you are here:) 

Comments

  1. I never thought to pair bright blues with orange! It's lovely! and your inspiration is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun color combo, Deb! Love the photo of your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for hopping by Pal:) The grand inspires every day in every way!

      Delete
  3. Perfect inspiration! Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful autumn card, Deb! Love the bright blue with the orange. Thank you for joining the blog hop this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowza!! Love the bright-colored cards! The blue and orange look fantastic together!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my Ninja friend:) It was nice of you to hop by!

      Delete
  6. Fabulous! Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deb, these colors make me so happy! Probably my favorite combination of the fall season!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!