Friday, December 14, 2012

Holiday in Neon

   I have to say that the neon trend is growing on me. I didn't initially care for it much, but after embracing it, I'm finding some fun new ways to incorporate it into my card making! Here's the second card I promised for "tomorrow" which is actually several days later--hopefully it's a 'better late than never?!'
   Everything neon was colored onto my Hero Arts clear stamps with a dollar store set of neon highlighter pens! [I got 4 in a package!] So it was an inexpensive way to try out the inks without having to outlay any serious money. The snow on the roof is white liquid appliqué which I doused with fine glitter, let dry, and heat puffed--easy way to create dimensional "snow."
   This card was sent to my stamping friend Lin as part of the Hero Arts Holiday Card Exchange with the Flickr group. I have to say Hero Arts rocks with their support of our community.
   I also want to put out a shout to Cath over at Moxie Fab World for all her terrific ideas too! She's got a neon challenge over there that was the inspiration for this card! Happy holidays everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Deb! Thanks for linking this up to the Keen on Neon Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this in my hands today, Deb! LOVE it - many thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from...