Hello Painted Lavender

We ARE Having Fun!

   My sis is a real peach. She works as an editor and is in the middle of a huge deadline--which means she's pretty much working all the time with an occasional nap to recharge. This little penguin is my homage to her…she's a penguin-kind of gal in general, and I just love that she can look away from her work once in a while and think of herself dancing in a grass skirt on some Maui beach.
   She has some really cool ideas…like signing up with a fun company called Bark Box when she knew her little mini aussie shepherd would need something to keep her going during deadline. While she was at it, she signed me up too. My mob of four big rescues now looks forward to Bark Box day too. I have to say we've had three now and the quality of items from this company is awesome. We just had to share how much fun we're having, and a little thank you card we made for our 'Auntie:'
   You'll notice I recycled the liner paper from the Bark Box--theme "Garden Pawty," and used a speech bubble die to cut a fun little window. Inside are four different Thank You variations for each dog…they all wanted to express their gratitude. And if you're looking for a little fun for your pampered pets…check out this clever company!

Comments