Hello Painted Lavender

Pals Blog Hop: Celebrating Random Act of Kindness Week




Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!

This month, our blog hop theme made projects to celebrate Random Acts of Kindness Week, which is February 14-20! We hope you will be inspired by all the beautiful creations the Pals made for you! As you hop from blog to blog, we would love for you to leave a comment. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.

   How's Life Friends?

   I love this month's theme as I make lots of "just because" cards. When I write to people I like to make fun cards to enclose my letter in, or I just write on the inside of the card like a letter. I'm on a personal mission to make letter writing a thing again. While instant communication is certainly useful, I enjoy sitting down to compose my thoughts in a good old-fashioned, luddite way.


   One of my things I'm working on with New Year energy is trying to make two of every card when I sit down to design. In this one above, I made my own background and then layered some of the same elements for a twist on this one:


   I couldn't help but channel my inner "Happy Days" in working with this set, Share a Milkshake, and it's a big reason why I bought it. The other features I love are the die cuts from the coordinating dies, and the two-step stamp shading. It's just stunning and so unique!

   Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a beautiful day with a cherry on top! 

   Be Well Friends!


More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on March 8th, when our theme will be Party Time, showcasing cards/projects that celebrate our family and friends.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.

Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop

  1. Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
  2. Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
  3. Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
  4. Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
  5. Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
  6. Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
  7. Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
  8. Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
  9. Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
  10. Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
  11. Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
  12. Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life>>you are here:)
  13. Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
  14. Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
  15. Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
  16. Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
  17. Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
  18. Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
  19. Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose





Product List

Comments

  1. These are so Sweet! I love your writing idea and the cards. Great ideas for both cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, Deb! And, I love your mission of letter writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got this set, too, Deb ~ and it's great to see some fun ideas for using it. Thanks, I love these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're going to love it Karen! Always happy to know I inspire:)

      Delete
  4. Yummy cards and great layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I just love this set and have already used it to make an ice cream cone card but have yet to do anything with the cute milkshake. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always consider it the highest honor to inspire! Have fun with it, and be well friend!

      Delete
  6. So cute. I love the milkshake.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This set has yet to grace my stamping studio. Your sweet project is leaning me to making it an addition. Love it Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This set also invoked my Happy Days memories, Deb. Your set of cards are wonderfully fun and I'm sure the personal notes inside will be truly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Pal! Glad to bring back some "Happy Days!"

      Delete
  9. Great cards, Deb! I love the papers you used in the most perfect colors for this bundle. Now, I need to eat some ice cream! Thank you for joining the blog hop this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yum! Thanks for all you do to make our Hops possible Pal!

      Delete
  10. Fun color palette Deb! Love your milkshakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super sweet cards Deb! Thank you for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always a joy to share what I love! Thanks for hopping by Pal!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!