Hello Painted Lavender

Moonrise

   I am often inspired by nature in card making. Capturing this moonrise here on the east coast of the U.S. reminded me of so many I've watched while growing up 'out West' as we say here in America. Normally I don't do landscapes in my card crafting, but I was inspired by my memories of watching the moon come up over the mountains and these scraps I had on my desk which were the perfect elements to make it come together...right down to the glitter on the embossed circle cutout! 
   Composing collage scrap cards with bits has been an old tried and true lucky charm for me...but I had fun doing something new with it for this month's Hero Arts challenge. I really enjoyed how this came together! 
   Hope you're up to something that's lifting your spirits!

Comments