Celebrate!

   Doing the happy dance at my place after the completion of the most recent election cycle here in the US. Our founding documents and system of governance works as well as any that could be conceived by man…as long as we stick to it. We tend to only get in trouble when we go against the framework of checks and balances. Humans are prone to abuse any power they have eventually, and our Constitution safeguards against that inevitability. [remember Smigal and Bilbo in The Hobbit?]
   The People have spoken. I just hope those in power are listening real good.
   The card above is a large, half sheet size I made for one of my daughter's quad mates. It's nice and big for lots of people to sign to wish the recipient many happy returns…kind of brings it all back to the election! I can't resist a good pun!

Comments