Hello Painted Lavender

Blog Hop Winner and Chicks Fixed!

   Hello Pretty Pals Anniversary Blog Hoppers! Mystery revealed! I did a random number generator for my comments and it came out:  5 which is this comment:


I absolutely your creation! so very soft and chic!

Please contact me within 48 hours with your name and USA mailing address and I will pop the prize in an envelope to you!
Deb@debstampslife.com 
I reckon everyone can always use sentiments, and I'm happy to send you this Sending You Thoughts Sale-a-bration set! Thanks again for playing everyone, and here's a little bonus tip on how I saved some work that I smudged...


So the problem was that I wanted to make the eyes pop a bit and used a marker on top of the white embossing... forgetting that I should have dabbed it with a tissue to help dry it. Pro Tip: when coloring embossing, keep a tissue handy to blot near lines because the ink stays wet on top of the plastic embossing!





   The fix: embossing some new heads, brushing off the embossing powder before heating, and THEN using my marker to make the eyes! Added benefit/Pro Tip--you don't have to put the head layer exactly as it is in the fixed image, and it's a nice way to vary the look of individual figures! Notice how I trimmed it down so that I could turn it without worrying about the bottom peeking through.
   

   I loved using my Stamparatus to make Buffalo Plaid in spring colors, and die cut some layering oval eggs! Check here for a list of supplies

Comments