Old and New

Friends Forever



   Happy Friday Friends! [It is Friday...I checked!] I know it's been a long time since we began #alonetogether. I also know that there is much good coming out of this new normal in our lives. For those of you reading this that have been struck by tragedy, I hope you know that many are thinking positive thoughts, praying for well-being, and sending good vibes for getting through whatever this global pandemic brings.

   For people who can roll with the punches more easily than others, it's an opportunity to make the most of the slow- down. For others it's a monumental struggle. I wish for you all to be in the camp of trying to roll with it; to be among those seeking something positive without fear. 

   For those worried about the financial implications of all of this [I cannot imagine the stress!] remember that everyone is in this together. There is hope and there will be many solutions to recover from all of this. Keep faith with each other and know that your communities support you.

   My great hope is that we can just all be. Be confident in ourselves. Be faithful. Be resolved to see the coming through the difficulty times. 

    And most of all, Be Well Friends!

Comments