Hello Painted Lavender

Magnolia Designer Series Paper Cards

Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper Here

   Sometimes I like using paper to decide what kind of card I'm going to design. 

   Even more often, I have a scrap of beautiful paper and can't let it go to waste. My name is Deb and I am a Boomer... I grew up with lots of people who survived the Great Depression and it became a part of me Not. To. Waste. Anything. [I believe it's called sustainable living now?!]

   This Piece of Cake card uses a scrap I die cut a label from for another project. I thought of patisseries and off I went. The cake/stand punch is such a timesaver and one can make lovely birthday cards in a hurry with no fuss!


   This was just a quick and easy birthday card I made to add to my sister's stash for work colleagues.
   


   I loved the way this embossed background filled the butterfly wings of the this die cut. With some scraps of Bird Ballad DSP and Magnolia DSP cutouts, it is complete!


   There you have it for today. Some lovely spring inspiration courtesy of Magnolia DSP!
   
   What's your favorite current DSP??? Leave me a comment and I'll enter you in this month's comment giveaway DETAILS HERE.
   


Comments

  1. I love the Painted Poppies suite. I hope they bring it back. Love your cards with the Magnolia paper. I have a ton of it as I also fell in love with it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!