Old and New

July Pals Hop: How Does Your Garden Grow?





Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team is showcasing “Gifts From the Garden.” We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.



   

   Hello Friends! I think of my desktop as a garden right now...lots of new stamps and new ideas, and even new colors with the reveal of the 2020-2022 In Colors last month! My first card uses the new Misty Moonlight blues and Bumblebee yellow. You can also see the blues I used above in the desktop photo: Night of Navy, Pacific Point, and Misty Moonlight. They all go together so well--exactly what we love about Stampin' Up! design! Some Grape, Mango, and Melon also make for a fun bouquet combination. I love experimenting with a new set and putting it through its paces with a "Qual Eval." [Check back for a video on how I do this! I'm in the process of moving my studio/set up and will be up and running anew in a couple of weeks!]

   Next up is a red, white, and blue beauty in honor of my friend Patty down at God's Cove in Maine. [not it's real name...just what we like to call it:)] These are her favorite colors no matter what time of year it is.



   I had so much fun applying some navy inked pattern from the new Pattern Play set to the thicker of the Many Layered Blossoms die cuts. I first stamped a pattern on some white cardstock, then cut out the base of this design. It will be beautiful in so many color combinations! Just love the retro feel of these die cuts--like vintage tablecloth linens. 

   Leave me a comment with color combo suggestions and I'll pick one at random and make something fun to share!

   In the meantime, may your gardens grow some lovely things--whether they are flower, vegetable, or paper:) Be well Friends!


More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop, which will be August 12th when our theme is “My Happiest Season.” The Design Team will showcase projects inspired by their favorite seasonal time of the year. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.

Pals Blog Hop Line-Up

  1. Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
  2. Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
  3. Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
  4. Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
  5. Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
  6. Ann Murray at Murray Stamps, Ink
  7. Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
  8. Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
  9. Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
  10. Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
  11. Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
  12. Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
  13. Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
  14. Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
  15. Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life You are Here:)
  16. Amanda Merrill at Inkflair
  17. Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
  18. Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
  19. Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
  20. Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
  21. Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
  22. Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
  23. Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
  24. Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
  25. Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping

Comments

  1. Deb, both cards are wonderful but I'll be partial to blue & yellow anytime, LOL. Since I don't have this bundle, I'll just have to come by and enjoy yours! And how fun for a studio move! You'll rediscover all kinds of supplies... Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, I just love your cards -- beautiful colors, and yes, they remind me of summer, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am following the blog hop, thank you for sharing these gorgeous cards. Wonder what they would look like with pink and grey or any purple/lilac combination?

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWW, you used my favorite bundle. They are a fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful creations! I love this set and can't wait to try some color combinations of my own! Look forward to seeing more of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are beautiful, this is one of my favorite sets from the Annual Catalog. Your second card definitely reminds me of a summer picnic. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards! They are so vibrant and cheery, I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are so pretty...love each color and pattern combination.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your beautiful bouquet of flowers, Deb! This is one of my favorite bundles so I almost used it for this month's hop as well. It's so versatile and such a wow design. Great cards!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!