Old and New

Joy to the World!

   How's Life Friends? 
   
   I wanted to write a special post today to tell you about something fun Stampin' Up!® did to bring even more connections to paper crafters around the globe: Joy to the World Paper Pumpkin!

   They set up a special Facebook page to organize the matching of pen pals from all our global markets. I'm so excited to have received the first two cards from my new friends. The first one traveled to me from New Zealand and the second from France:

Ainsley's Beautiful Take on Today's Tiles 

CĂ©line's Lovely Layering of the Bloom and Grow

   I'll post whenever I receive these beauties, and when mine have arrived at their destination, I'll do a reveal of the Joy to the World cards I made with the Paper Pumpkin! 

   Thank you so much for your happy mail fellow paper crafters! It's one of life's greatest treasures to connect and make new friends wherever they are!
   
   Be well friends!

Comments