Old and New

Slow Down Sunday


    How's Life Friends?

   I love working in the studio on Sundays I can see my neighbors enjoying the outside from my big window. I feel connected and cozy at the same time, and of course there's usually a Big Sky view of many mountains to boot.

   Creating something from a blank piece of cardstock has fascinated me from the first time I experienced it. I've always felt that as a mom so much of what we spend our energy on doesn't really stay done or is a tangible we can point to and say, "I made that." Of course the greatest work we do results in the most awesome of benefits as we support our families in so many ways. With this hobby I can slow down, create something one-of-a-kind and give it to someone else. I get so much out of the process: the art/creation; the time spent thinking about the occasion and/or person to whom I give the project; the joy of watching something materialize from my imagination and my hands; and finally the satisfaction of finishing something I can hold and give away hopefully having an impact on someone else in a positive way. All this from "Ink, Stamps, and Paper!"

   Here's another birthday card I made with the Snailed It set. Notice how both of these cards are smaller? I used the new Basic White notecards and envelopes for them. I'm loving the smaller canvas--the new perspective it gives on the same stamps! 


   I will show you a few more of these smaller cards tomorrow with the Flowering Cactus Products! Until then, enjoy your Sunday. I hope you find something beautiful to do with your time and that you can Be Well Friends!





   

   

Product List

Comments