Calling Healing Hearts...


   
   How's Life Friends?

   I am grateful for my health and ability to use my hobby to bring some small concrete comfort to my friends and family in their time of loss and mourning.

   Even in Covid times we mark the passing of those we've known and loved due to other causes, or after long fulfilled lives. 

   To craft something as I reminisce brings me peace, comfort, and even joy as I recall good times shared. I find making with my hands and designing with my heart helps me so much. To post the card and send it on its way with that spirit I believe puts positive energy out in the world. When we can't be there in person to share the loss we can hope that a bit of handcrafted love will demonstrate the importance of life remembered.

   Be Well Friends!

Product List

Comments