Mixing and Matching with Sale A Bration


    How's Life Friends?

   Still have the Floral Essence set on my desk. I've been enjoying its pairing with the Sale A Bration set A Touch of Ink and the exclusive SAB host set Punch Party! I am putting my punches through their paces;) 

   Notice how the lines/style of the art is similar? 


   I love the layered texture of stamping, embossing and layering the punched flower elements. I've mixed/matched a lot of products in these two projects. Stampin' Up!® design makes it easy. Check them all out below. 

   Sale A Bration is a great time to stock up on consumables, plan ahead for seasonal stamping [think colors of inks and matching cardstock for spring/summer!], or treat yourself to a tool you've been saving up for. You earn free stamps and papers for every $50 you spend until the end of February. Check out the freebies right here
   
   Hoping something here inspires you today. Be Well Friends!



Product List

Comments