Hello Painted Lavender

Rooted In Nature Retiring: Mother's Day Cards




   How's Life Friends?

   My friends live all over the world and I'm busy making lots of Mother's Day cards to share them.

   Today's cards use a variety of my retiring favorites as Stampin' Up!® prepares for the new Annual Catalog! I love the little yellow flowers made by using the Small Blossom punch. The scale is just right for the front of a regular A2 card [4.25" x 5.5"]

   I've also used some of butterflies I made during the Butterfly Gala extravaganza I had on my desk from a couple of weeks ago;) 



   There are vines from the retiring Well Written dies and the leaves are from Rooted In Nature soon to be gone. I love all things nature, trees, leaves, and this set has some of my favorite sentiments of all time! If you already have it, keep an eye out for some new content in my Make Do posts using designs with this set!

   I'll leave you with a favorite quote: 

"In every walk with Nature one receives far more than he seeks.”―John Muir    

   Be Well Friends!



Product List

Comments