Old and New

You Make the World a Better Place



   How's Life Friends?

   This is the card I made for my Supporting Demonstrator for Father's Day:) It was a process that was painstaking yet highly satisfying...fussy cutting is my one weakness!



 

   You can see a bit of my process and how I go from scratch paper mock ups and translate them into the final design. Notice I used my Stampin' Write Markers to color directly on the branch for cutting and layering onto the card. It's a very useful if often overlooked simple technique for applying color.



   Working with scratch copies I can think through the steps--like which layers to glue on first! On the inside is stamped the Happy Father's Day sentiment which I think goes really well with the feel of the imagery in this set. 

   I'll have some more samples tomorrow with this set which evokes nostalgic ideas for me. 

   Remember free shipping tomorrow!




Product List
Better Places Host Cling Stamp Set
$12.00
Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Thick Cardstock
$8.25
Balmy Blue 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$8.75
Shaded Spruce 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$8.75
Shaded Spruce Classic Stampin' Pad
$7.50
Shaded Spruce Classic Stampin' Ink Refill
$3.75
Balmy Blue Classic Stampin' Pad
$7.50
Balmy Blue Classic Stampin' Ink Refill
$3.75
Subtles Stampin' Write Markers
$30.00
Brights Stampin' Write Markers
$30.00
Neutrals Stampin' Write Markers
$30.00
Multipurpose Liquid Glue
$4.00
Paper Trimmer
$25.00
Stamparatus
$49.00

Comments