Old and New

Wedding Thank You Cards for Happy Couples


    How's Life Friends?

   One of my gifts I usually give for weddings is specially-designed thank you cards and postage to mail them out. I'm able to use the couple's theme/colors to completely personalize their correspondence, and it's really nice for them to receive a ready-to-go bundle including postage stamps!

   For this summer's weddings, I ordered the Artistically Inked Bundle because I knew it would be a great design for both of my couples. Their colors were completely different, but the stamps looked terrific for both.

   This set is so versatile and the the sentiments are simply beautiful. Order them today and earn a free Sale a Bration item too! 

Product List
Artistically Inked Bundle (English)
$53.00
Basic White Note Cards & Envelopes
$7.00
Misty Moonlight Classic Stampin' Pad
$7.50
Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Pad
$7.50
Misty Moonlight Classic Stampin' Ink Refill
$3.75
Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Ink Refill
$3.75
Stamparatus
$49.00

Comments