Hello Painted Lavender

Making Do: Something Special for a Milestone


   How's Life Friends?

   It's a milestone birthday we're celebrating soon and I love being able to create something that's one-of-a-kind like the recipient. Favorite colors come into play along with a fun vibe for a fun kind of guy:)

   I've used some old Artistry Blooms DSP in this project...I'm going to be showing more Make Do projects in future so you can use some of the things you may have purchased and forgot about. Time to be making way for the new and/or you might need to be making do with what you have because the new is being disrupted by the global supply chain;)

   One of the best things about making my own cards I think is being able to create with someone special in mind. It's win-win for me since I get so much enjoyment out of the making, and being creative, and I have something I want to give someone else!

   If you've been considering this hobby and have any questions, I'd love to be your go-to person. Check out my Stampin' Up! website and read a little more about me!

   Be Well Friends!


   


Product List

Comments