Making Do: Saturday Studio Stamping During Stampin' Up!® On Stage!


    How's Life Friends?

   I'm having a blast today in the studio while enjoying watching On Stage At Home, our annual Stampin' Up!® convention for demonstrators! Right now there is a "Master Stamper" competition which is very similar to a "Chopped" kind of contest amongst Stampin' Up! in-house concept artists. It's so much fun, and I'm also getting an eyeful of all the new products in the upcoming Sale A Bration and Jan-June Mini Catalogs!

   All I can say is WOW! Can't wait for everyone to be able to see them! 

   To make room for all the new that's going to be coming in, I will be Making Do using up as much of the old as I can! My mom needs some new cat cards, so I used some retired DSP called Playful Pets.

   Now, anyone who knows me will recognize the visual joke in the card below;) Inside it might say, something about nine lives:)


   There just might be some fun new products having to do with this kind of trendy card called a slimline. It fits inside a business sized envelope;)

   This Biggest Wish set is terrific for mixing and matching for all types of projects and is a great go-to for masculine cards. 


   I'm looking forward to creating this week. I have to make way for new products, I am ramping up my business game, and I'm renewed with the energy of sharing virtual time with my fellow demonstrators all over the world.

  Remember we have the fantastic Seasonal Sale coming up November 16-18 on paper, ink, and dies! Put these on your list if you're running low;)

   Be Well Friends!


Product List

Comments