Old and New

Last Chance for Magnolia 3D and Many Happenings


   How's Life Friends?

   I believe that sometimes simplest can be best, and this easy, three minute card illustrates just that point. When time and editing for detail go into a product design to make it just right, the end user benefits in a profound way. 

   I've used a lot of papercrafting products over the years and when I think about it, this Magnolia 3D embossing folder is one of the most beautifully simplistic ones I have ever owned. 




   I love embossing folders and reach for them often to give a project that look–and literally, feelthat I'm hoping to achieve. I always gasp at how the flat paper is transformed, but this folder is sublime. 

   I marvel at it Every. Single. Time. 

   It will have a home in my stash forever...but it's retiring soon and if you don't have one already, don't say I didn't try to tell you:) [It's also on sale for $6.00]

   I've made a set of these simple cards and stamped and cut a sheet of sentiments from Many Happenings. It's an easy gift to have on hand and the recipient can select from the different occasions, peel the stampin' seal from the back and adhere to the card. I placed a few of them so you can see how perfectly the shapes fit between the embossed magnolias:




   The Messages die, that cuts all of these sentiments out at once, is also retiring soon and it's a terrific tool for generating strips and shapes for all sorts of sentiments from many stamp sets. Remember that one of the hallmarks 😆 of Stampin' Up!® is that they design for coordination:)

   Hope this gives you some inspiration to create something beautiful and share it with someone! We can always use more of that in the world.

   Be Well Friends!
   

 

Product List

Comments