Old and New

Pansies Are My Cup of Tea


    How's Life Friends?

   Today I'm putting together some cards for my host gift. I love making cards for when I'm invited to someone's home, particularly when I don't know them well. Something handmade, non-caloric, non-allergenic, and non-alcoholic are just the ticket in my opinion;) Throw in some seasonal spark, and you've got a welcome surprise that can be used in a pinch, or that triggers a random act of kindness to someone else!


   For a host pack it's nice to choose sentiments that can be used for a variety of occasions like this one above. Could be a birthday, thanks, congrats, or commemorating just about anything when personalized inside with the handwritten text!


   These designs use a bit of old and new from Pansy Patch DSP [sold out!] to A Cup of Tea [coming May 3rd in the new Annual Catalog!]


   Have I mentioned lately how much I love the scale of designs in this new Cup of Tea set? Notice how the "thank you" fits perfectly on the teacup for a clean, simple design look. Simple, casual, and fun when layered over die cut mats!

   Part of the fun waiting for new stamps is dreaming/thinking about ways to use them with what you already have, so break out all those packs of DSP and remind yourself how beautiful they are! I'm working with my stash while I'm waiting for the new;)

   Follow me on my social media with these links:

follow me on PINTEREST

follow on INSTAGRAM

follow on LINKEDIN

   Be Well Friends!

Product List

Comments