Parisian Flourish for Spring

 

   
   How's Life Friends?
   
   Making some springy designs and highlighting some of my favorite retiring products that are on sale! If you like them, get them soon before they're gone! Already the Sweet Symmetry stamps used above are sold out. 

   The Parisian Flourish 3D embossing folder is a simple, classy way to add texture to any project. I gave it the shabby chic treatment here by swiping some versamark ink over the raised portions and white embossing over it. 

   I also recommend the Messages Die along with the Many Messages and Many Happenings stamps. I have a little bin and reach for them for quick, easy sentiments ready-to-go! I also like the scale of the little shapes and they coordinate with sentiments from many other Stampin' Up!® stamp sets;) 

   Hoping this finds you creating something beautiful and finding joy in your day!

   Be Well Friends!


Product List

Comments