Old and New

Textured Floral: Birthday Blooms


    How's Life Friends?

   I've been having loads of fun unpacking and trying out all the new products I received recently. With this month being one of my busiest for card making, I'm thrilled with my choice of this Textured Floral stamp set, and this Gorgeous Garden pair of background dies! 


   The images are beautiful and I used the separate stems and scattered floral bits to give the look of lilacs for my daughter who was born in this fragrant season. 


   Notice how I stamped first and second generation images in Fresh Freesia, and as a final layer, I stamped the dots in Highland Heather to give the dappling depth effect. 

   I silver embossed the sentiment, and layered some of the cut out leaves from the die cut panel. Love how there is dimension to the leaves:) 

   I couldn't be happier with the result, and I look forward to stamping more lilac colors for a few stash cards!

   Be Well Friends!


Product List

Comments