Old and New

Pals Blog Hop: New In Colors!


Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!

This month, the theme is the New 2023-2025 In Colors. We hope you will be inspired by all the creations the Pals share with you! You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.



    How's Life Friends?

   Thanks for popping by to celebrate the new In Colors! In today's offering from my studio I chose to showcase my favorite colors in a pair of all-occasion cards with one of my favorite new bundles, Earthen Textures. 

   I actually purchased the entire Suite Collection Earthen Elegance. The dies are particularly stunning, and I know I will have hours of fun creating with these beautiful products!


   I love changing the shapes of the die cuts by trimming some of the fronds off the leaf palms. 


   Check out all the great textures and how you can build from the base with stamping and layering the die cuts on top!
   
   While these new colors are hot right now, I'm already dreaming of autumn possibilities with these beauties;) 

   Be Well Friends!


Product List

Comments

  1. LOVE! This bundle serves the in colors so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb this is absolutely gorgeous! The color combination is striking!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Peggy! The colors make it easy to design:) Be Well Pal!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful vase vignettes -- and so striking against the white of the card base!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Pal! They came together just as I imagined them!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful cards to showcase our wonderful new colors! I haven't gotten this bundle yet, but you are moving up on my wish list. Thanks for joining the blog hop this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always my pleasure to participate in the Pals Hop that you work so hard to put together for us!

      Delete
  5. Fantastic showing Deb. Love the simplicity of your design. A true showcase.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Pal! And thank you for all you do to help with our monthly Hop!

      Delete
  6. Great cards, Deb! This bundle shows off the new colors perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hopping by Su! I love how the catalog uses the In Colors in this suite of products!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!