Old and New


    How's Life Friends?

   Did anyone else learn the song Make New Friends But Keep the Old in Girl Scouts? 

   I used some old and new friends (although the Pretty In Pink is actually an old friend that will be new again!)

   In making up some projects with retiring products I embossed a panel of "new" In Color Pretty in Pink with the Timeworn Type 3D embossing folder. I love the mixed texture of this one and I am a collector of folders. They are such an easy, quick way to elevate a simple design and add tons of visual interest to a project!

   You can see the recent Sale A Bration DSP which I fussy cut to highlight the songbird, and a layer of Highland Heather as a small accent panel. I love how the new In Colors will play with our regular Stampin' Up!® palette. 

   The new Annual Catalog is amazing and has a fun resource to get your colors mixing and matching along with other art resources like never before!

   In the meantime, be sure to check out the clearance sales by shopping at my 24/7 Stampin' Up!® website!

   Be Well Friends!

Comments