DSP: Couldn't Do It Without You!


    How's Life Friends?

   Who among you resembles the sentiment that is the title of this post? There are many times when I can't think of a creative layout, or color scheme, and I know I can always turn to my trusty Designer Series Papers from Stampin' Up!®.

   Besides the color combinations which are perfectly coordinated, there are textures and patterns that offer soooooo much inspiration! And sometimes, I will just purchase the DSP if I can't afford, or don't think I'll use its coordinating stamp bundle.

   With this featured Take to the Skies that was not the case, but there is a feature in this DSP that I absolutely love: the preprinted tags, and small/large design panels within the 12" x 12" pages to cut/use in a design!

   My next use of these tags is to pair them with Latte Love for a fall cuppa'!


   An added bonus during August is the 15% off DSP sale so check them out! You just might find you can't do without something:)

   Be Well Friends!


Comments