Pals Blog Hop: All Creatures Great and Small


Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!

This month, the theme is “All Creatures Great and Small.” We hope to inspire you with our creations today! You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.

   

   How's Life Friends?

   I had lots of fun trying to figure out which creature stamp I wanted to use for designing this month's project. 

   During my search I found an almost overlooked image in the Submarine Life set. Since it's getting to be fall where I live I've been noodling some autumn splendor ideas as I watch the birds overhead getting out of town before the snow flies. Lots of fun little ideas/reminders here for you in this one layer card along with mixing and matching some sets I had on my desk.

   Notice the sentiment comes from Adventurous Sky; the "trees" are made using the leaf skeleton stamp in the Autumn Leaves set; and the "leaves" on the trees are actually made by turning over the little bird stamp and utilizing the abstract shape it forms.

   I owe one of my besties a letter and I wanted to have another to send out as well, so while I had everything out I just made another one...something I've been trying to do for a while now is make two of every card;)

   Hope you had fun with today's hop! You've reached the end, but I hope it sparks a creative beginning for someone out there!

   Be Well Friends!

   There’s more inspiration to show you, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. We hope you will come back for our next blog hop next month, when our theme will be “Orange Theory.”

Until then, have fun in your craft space.

 

Comments

  1. Adorable cards...love the trees! Windy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for hopping by Pal! Hope you got an idea!

      Delete
  2. So very creative with the back of the bird stamp...lovely card Deb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by friend! Hope it inspires you to look at the other side of all your photopolymer stamps;)

      Delete
  3. Very clever, Deb! Beautiful trees!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card and so creative, Deb! Love the trees. Thank you so much for joining the blog hop this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debbie! Always my pleasure to hop with the Pals!

      Delete
  5. Such a refreshing, whimsical card Deb! Love the trees!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whimsical is one of my favorite words:) Thanks so much for stopping by friend!

      Delete
  6. Deb, I have to agree with the comment above. This card is refreshing and whimsical. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Pal! Hope it inspired you in some way!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!