Friday, January 23, 2015

Winter's Flowers

   Snow, and snowflakes that are winter's flowers. We're in for a lot of them along the eastern seaboard of the United States today. Perfect for being inside, grateful for warm shelter, and a fun hobby to pass the time. 
   Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog is running a "Winter" Challenge. You still have time to enter something yourself! I spent the afternoon layering different kinds of snowflakes--stamped, punched, die cut, and repurposed from a flower embellishment wire. I also tried an application of white texture spray called irresistible. Great fun all.
   I think I'll also have to check out the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge blog too! It's good to have options and I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon. Check them out for yourself--I'd enjoy seeing how you put your own stamp on it. Be safe, be warm, and be well.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the gorgeous winter wonderland scene! Thanks for joining along with the Simon says stamp Monday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely!!! I love the perfect touches of color :) Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!! :) - Ashli

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from...