Hello Painted Lavender

Black and White and Stamped All Over

      There's a Penguin Challenge over on CAS-ual Fridays...that is a black and white only--with no color.  Well, my sister is a huge penguin fan, she's just finished her quarterly deadline for a complex project she edits, and hopefully tonight she'll be kickin' up her little Happy feet!  Enjoy chum!
   And this one is for my mom-in-law's collection I'm building to send her for Three-Legged Frog Day!  [you do know about Three-Legged Frog Day, don't you?!]  I have so many ideas for black and white I may just have to binge...keep an eye on me that I don't go too far won't you?!  Have fun out there putting your stamp on life!

Comments

  1. Ok you have to tell me what IS three legged frog day? Love that penguin card, perfect for national penguin day! Beautiful floral card too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your penguin card is ADORABLE!! The 2nd card absolutely FABULOUS!! Love the contrast of the stamped images! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards, love those happy penguins, Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilde van Rijnsoever1/26/2012 3:12 AM

    Love your black and white cards Deb! Especially the penguins, men, they are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay Cathy...sorry it took me a couple of days to solve the mystery...Three-Legged Frog Day is something my husband's family introduced me to: an occasion to celebrate anything--just because! You never know when you'll find one...kind of like three-legged frogs! Life's too short not to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!