Hello Painted Lavender

Yoo Hoo!

   Good Morning Everyone!  I have a couple of fun ideas to share today with this card:  
   1.  Stamping using an envelope background stamp for texture...or a real, live, security envelope...which is what I've done here in embossing Hero Arts' Big Eyes!  I think it gives him a masculine quality, don't you?  [which gives me another idea....I love when this happens!]
   2.   A wicked cool link to a website where you can create your own custom grid paper!  
   That's right!  You can change the size, the color, and the type from polar grid to circle grid to square!  I used it to print the background in one of my favorite CAS cards HERE.  I'd love to see how you might put your own stamp on it!  Let me know!
   Hero Arts Blog has announced their new monthly contest theme and I also used their Typewriter Alphabet to personalize this hello card!
   Make it a great day!

Comments

  1. First of all thanks for stopping by my blog Deb!
    Secondly, I LOVE this owl and his real envelope pattern! What a great idea.
    And thirdly, thanks for the link to print grid paper!
    You rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness, it this owl ever dapper! Great color choices!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!