Hello Painted Lavender

B Happy!

   It's been a while since I've posted...been busy just b-ing happy and doing lots of fun things with the 'fam.'  We recently celebrated Patriot's Day and went to a re-enactment over at the Battle Road near Lexington and Concord Massachusetts.  It was a beautiful day, and it was awe-inspiring to re-live a bit of our heritage...stay tuned for tomorrow's post with photos of the action!
   Today has been a lonely one for me since my kids were with their dad at Take Your Son/Daughter to Work Day!  They had fun and I got a few chores done as well as cleaned off my stamping desk to make this for our piano teacher.  He has a shirt with these fun stripes and colors and I couldn't help myself turning it into a card.  Sometimes I just have to give in to the urge when I think, "That would make a fun card...!"  Do you?

Comments