Hello Painted Lavender

Just My Type!


   This is a sample of one of many designs I stamped for my sis to use as a bit of personal stationery with her business name, Bravo Zulu, which means "Well Done" and that is her slogan!  Love these new typewriter alphabets, and I used my Just Rite hand stamp with the looping wheels--the old fashioned kind!  Since I use text often in my designs, I wanted to tell you about this week's challenge over at Casual Fridays which is all about that!
   My sis spends much of her waking life as an editor...and it's all about the text for her too!  In case you'd like some other ideas to use text in your designs, you might want to look here,   here, here, or here.  And this is one of my absolute favorites--this set!  And now I'm humming that song and heading out the door to put my own stamp on a little Boston afternoon adventure!  

Comments

  1. Love this...the subtle grid behind the cards is fabulous. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - the sets you link to are fabulous also, TFS.
    PS: thank you for your very nice comment on MFW post today :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!