Old and New

Snow Thankful

   "Snow....snow...snow..." Are you singing along with the White Christmas movie song? I don't think I'd want to wash my hair in snow right about now though! We're enjoying a day of sunshine before the next round is going to blow through. Working on some thank you cards for everyone in the family to send out--thought I'd go neon this year for something bright and fun. 
   Finally using that ream of assorted neon office copy paper I've had for at least five years--ran through 4 sheets at once to get four different color backgrounds with the thank you embossing folder. Used my trusty craft stick to adhere it to some regular white card stock, and embossed my favorite Hero Arts snowman giving him/her a neon scarf set. Voila! A trendy neon card set in the making! 
   Happy snow to you--be safe, warm, and count your blessings if you can't sleep. [Better yet, watch yourself an old movie called "White Christmas" and share it with someone you love. 

Comments