Hello Painted Lavender

Washi Doing?

  Our Moxie Fab friend Cath has put up a lot of fun challenges this month--this is an entry I'm putting out in the washi tape category! I love how I can quickly add pattern to card stock--as I did on the border, and I also wanted one of the punched butterflies to match--because it's translucent, we can see the yellow card underneath in the wings and voila! a pattern play fit for spring! Do try it yourselves won't you? and make sure you check out Moxie Fab World!!

Comments

  1. lovely card...first time visiting here...thanks for coming to my flickr gallery..
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Deb! Thanks for linking this up to the Washi Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi deb. I love the way your washi tape ties in with the heart texture. The wee washi tape butterfly is a perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!