Old and New

Light, Shadow, and Color

   One of the things I like best about stamping/creating cards is that I find them so similar to composing pictures. I am very visual and many times picture in my mind's camera the shot I want to make. Someday I would love to try doing film photography since I feel so satisfied when I create a scene I envision. I always enjoy taking the pictures of the cards I make since it just continues the creative process.  The past couple of years that has had to substitute for camera safaris I used to take. I think I need to make more time for them again.
   I have been playing with some new brushstroke stamps from Hero Arts' Stamp Your Story collection and I had fun here with my Kaleidacolor Caribbean Sea ink pad. Love how easy these are to splash out a little abstract art.

Comments